Re: Rotisseries

To: Healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rotisseries
From: jerry adams <cjerryadams@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 09:23:01 -0700 (PDT)
Listers:

Should have responded to this some time ago but could not fine the information.
 In the Old Cars Weekly, a copy given to me by a local car guy, is an
advertisement for a company that sells restoration tools that sells a neat
rotisserie. Check them out at http://www.accessiblesystems.com .  They also
handle door braces, body carts, and tire skates among other things.
I know we all have seen rotisseries made fron engine stands, wooden frames, and
coustom made stuff, but these are neat and not real expensive.
I also have plans for a coustom fabricated rotisserie that I purchased a couple
of years ago that I can copy and mail to any one who wants them.
Although Old Cars Weekly caters to the old American iron they have some helpful
items advertised that would make life easier for Healey owners.  Check out at
www.oldcarsweekly.com .  No financial interest in the above just passing along
some most helpful information.

Jerry
BN2