RE: Steering wheel advice

To: "Kenny J" <theswed@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Steering wheel advice
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 11:34:43 +1000
 G'day

I know that you are a long way from Australia but there is a company
(actually one bloke and his wife) here that specilises in restoring
original steering wheels.

Bill Emerson recently had the wheel from his Healey Westland restored
there and the result was truly impressive.

A great proportion of their business is restoring wheels from OS
(Australian for overseas).

Have a look at www.pearlcraft.com.au

No connection but there is probably a friend who knows someone who knows
them.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia