BN2 revs at speed

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BN2 revs at speed
From: "M Lempert" <mlempert@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 12:57:36 -0400
I'd appreciate some data from BN2 owners out there.  If you know your OD%
and also have the original gearing, can you tell me your speed at 3000 RPM ?
In fact, it would be good to know the speed both in and out of OD.  I
realize there will be some differences due to tire size and speedo accuracy.

If anyone with a 3.54 installed wants to compare, that will be good data as
well.  However, what I am trying to assess is my own BN2 situation.  Believe
it or not, I haven't installed my 3.54 in it yet. I want to determine my
starting point before opening things up.  I'm suspicious that I might
already have a higher ratio than stock.

Thanks much.

Mike Lempert