Re: Distributor Advance

To: "Jorge Garcia" <fortee9er@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Distributor Advance
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 00:22:19 -0400
It's in the book, but anyway, get a 5/16" fine bolt about 3 1/2" long. Screw
it into the female thread in the middle of the distributor drive shaft and
using it as a handle pull the shaft out, noting the angle of the slot and
that the shaft spirals as it's being pulled out. Turn it back one tooth and
reengage it back into the hole. Then finally unscrew the bolt. reinstall the
distributor.
Rich Chrysler