Re: New Top

To: Bob Slater <rob@gto.net>
Subject: Re: New Top
From: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 18:44:17 -0500
Bob,

Looking at the pictures everything appears correct except I do not see
the small flaps that are normally located at about the middle of the
window opening. These pull the top taunt from side to side. I had the
same problem with coverage over the side pieces. I too have the white
vinyl showing. There was nothing I could do to get rid of it. Since I
was not concerned with perfection and do not expect to win awards, I am
satisfied with it. If you want perfection, you may need to return the
top for one that fits better.

Good Luck,
Alan Schultz
67BJ8