Fun with Brake Servos

To: Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fun with Brake Servos
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 19:10:52 -0400
I called Sandstrom Products today to order some of the dry film lube
everyone recommends. The web site shows all sorts of epoxy coatings and
heat proof materials and miltitary spec items.

When I got the order desk, and told the lady I wanted #26A, she told me
it is now #27A.

Figuring it must be better, I told her to place an order.

She wanted to know how much I'd need. Drum, gallon, quart or aerosol spray.

"Aerosol spray", I responded.

She asked how many or number of cases.

Thinking how she probably deals with the govenment and all sorts of
large corporation buyers, I calmly said "Just one can."

She comes back with "Are you restoring an Austin-Healey?"

I was floored.

Dave