Healey Parts for Sale

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey Parts for Sale
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 09:31:56 -0400
Well---I have let these parts accumulate for long enough now and want to
get rid of them  Mostly for BJ8, but some stuff for other cars.  I have
checked prices from venders and have set prices much lower and hopefully
fairly.  I don't want to bomb the list with this longish list, so if you
want a list, please contact me off line and I'll send to you.

If you see anything you like, and don't like the price, please make an
offer.  I don't charge "handling":):) fees, (well maybe for the bonnet) but
do charge whatever the shipping is.

Regards
Tom