Another Healey Web Site

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another Healey Web Site
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 16:19:47 -0400
OK. The weather is great however, the arthritis in my thumbs is keeping me from
going to the golf course, my Healey needs a new fuel pump, I am tired and sore
from finishing all of the spring plantings and other stuff that I have to do if
I want to keep married (divorce is too expensive) so I have spent the afternoon
revamping my web sites. www.healey6.com was my family site. I have now moved
all of the unimportant stuff off of it (family fotos, etc) onto a site for my
family and one each for each of my Grandkids (God i have to get a life!)

My Healey site www.healey6.com is now devoted to Healeys. On this site you will
see a lot of fotos from Encounter 2002 held at Princeton NJ as well as drafts
of the articles I have written under the title of The EMail Mechanic.

More to come. Comments are welcome and be aware that at my age, it is
impossible to hurt my feelings -- experts tried to do that during my working
career and they failed!!!

Enjoy

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ