100 Classic Cars

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: 100 Classic Cars
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 09:40:42 +1000
G'day

A year or so back one of the UK magazines published a list of what they
saw as the 100 best classic cars or something along that line.

I would very much like to see that list and ask if anyone has it close
by is it possible to scan and email it to me. I will remember them
always and most probably in my will.

I know it's a big ask but any help would be appreciated.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia