Re: Distributor

To: Mel Brunet <mburnet@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Distributor
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 13:50:32 -0600
Hi Mel,

It is possible that the number one cylinder is on TDC exhaust stroke
rather than on the power stroke. Check that the valves on #1 are fully
closed & show some lash. If not, turn the engine over another revolution
& the distributor should plug in correctly.

For that matter, If you don't want to check the valve lash,  this is
almost certainly the case. Turn the engine over another revolution, plug
the distributor in, & give it a try.

Dave Russell
BN2