Fw: Rivets - 60 BT7

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Rivets - 60 BT7
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 00:42:21 -0400
Lin,
If you have the Service Parts List for your car, or even the Moss Catalog, you
can get the quantity required for a given part for your car....   Also places
like BCS etc can tell you how many, when you place an order.
The Service Parts List is really a necessity when restoring a car..   If you
don't have one, ---I just got the 3000 Series BN7 and BT7 Service parts List
on disc from John New, and searches for parts and quantities is somewhat
helpful. It is a lot more handy than the paper version.

Dave J.