Carisle Import show, May 20th- 22nd PA USA - spare keys Sunday

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Carisle Import show, May 20th- 22nd PA USA - spare keys Sunday
From: Austin Healey <ah2003conclave@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 11:24:35 -0700 (PDT)
I will be going to the show on thursday thru Saturday, taking my pre-cut key
ring and also my supply of wilmot breeden keys. If you do not have a key for
your lock, can bring the lock to the  show, determine the correct key code
number. I do not have a vendor spot, but will have access to the show with my
98 Toyota Rav 4 per gate pass couresy of Phillip of Triple C Motors. If you
plan to attend, with be on the grounds.
On Sunday, plan on driving up to the Summit Point, for the show. If anyone in
the MD area wishs to join our group; see the following information from Anil
and Shanthi.
Hope to take a lot of pictures.

Pete,
we are thinking of leaving home, driving Healey on Sunday at 8am. Is it ok with
you? As M Oritt said there will be an entrance fee , for us(Club Members) $20
per person. Hot Dogs & Chilli available. Direction after you take the exit to
340S, Rt. turn on Summit Point Road (611), narrow rd. curves & up & down, name
of the road changes to Lee & then Halthorne something like that,drive for
15mints on Summit Point road till you see Railway crossing in front, turn left,
I forgot the name of this road, after couple of mints. drive, Summit Point
Raceway is on the left. G Hemphill is planning to take his Red Rallye
Healey(TOWING), donot know at what time he is leaving.

See you,
Shanthi.

Discover Yahoo!