One more try for chassis dimensions

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: One more try for chassis dimensions
From: sooch@houston.rr.com
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 09:29:48 -0500
Hi guys,

I had some measurements before I moved to Houston, and someone was kind
enough to once email some others to me.  However, after computer
failures and the disappearance of those measurements I am stuck.  My
BJ8 is in the "final" phases of the restoration and I am doing
bodywork.  I need some measurements to help me locate the correct
position for the door shut pillars.  What I would like is measurements
from somewhere stable like the hinge pillar or the chassis x-brace to
the shut pillar.  I also need to know the height measurement from the
frame rail/outrigger up to the top of the shut pillar where the rear
shroud mounts.  The more measurements the better, although I know that
I will have to adjust based on my fenders, etc.  The problem is that
all of my panels need some minor work, so without a good starting point
it will be very difficult to know where to cut for replacement parts.

I really appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks,
Chris
BJ8