Penrite Oils

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Penrite Oils
From: Jon McLeroy <jfm@spyderinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 14:38:23 -0500
Hello List

Sorry to be so quite but I am in the mist of upgrading and adding to my web
page.  Hope to have it done in about a week.

The prices on the web site will be good until the upgrade then due to
dollar weakness against the British pound and new charges in importing and
clearing customs (I would rather be safe but what a pain in the pocket
book), prices are going up, not a lot but some.  Order now and get a little
better price.

Along with the Classic products I order out of England I can now order and
stock products from Australia.  These include their 10-tenths Racing
Lubricants and lubricants for modern vehicles as well as marine motors and
two-stroke engines.

I am getting a message off to the home office in Australia about their
recommendation for competing with Redline, MT-90 in particular.

Personally, my opinion, I prefer real oil products in these older cars.  It
is what they had when manufactured and were engineered to use.  However if
you use a synthetic and your car and you like the results then by all means
use it.  I will try to find a suitable Penrite product to replace Redline,
Royal Purple or any other.  Some stiff competition.

To several who have asked for Penrite Lubrication Recommendation Sheet for
Austin-Healeys, they will go out in the next day or so.  But I need your
mailing addresses, please.

Also I am working on, at present, two restoration shops one in NY the other
in Calif. to become distributors.  The web site will be updated to include
this information when finalized.

Thank you all for your interest and let me know how I can be of service.

Have a great weekend and God Bless.
Jon

Classic Auto Lubes
12803 CR 1222
Tyler, Tx.  75709
Ph: 903-561-4858
Fax: 903-561-7177
Email: jfm@spyderinternet.com
www.classicautolubes.com

--
Spydernet has scanned this message for viruses and
dangerous content.