Front Harness routing redux

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Front Harness routing redux
From: ggilliam@usol.com
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 14:37:40 EST
Experts,
  I received a  picture of the basic harness on the front of the
chassis; the picture is good, but it doesn't show what I need. I
don't know what to do with the lengths of wire beyond the clips
you see on the front of the bulkhead that then run to the lights...
do they go up over, under or around the "mud flap" ahead of the
tire, or clip to something, somewhere....or what?

  Thanks again for your assistance through this whole long
rebuilding process, the end is in sight....but probably with a few
more hurtles in the track before the finish line...but are these
projects ever really done?

 Gordy