Sighting (Kind of!)

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sighting (Kind of!)
From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 20:23:41 -0700
We9ve been on vacation the last couple of weeks and on Monday the 14th while
at at a rest stop on I-10 near Tallahassee, FL my wife remarked that while I
was indisposed she had seen a Healey being towed eastward. No other
description (not even a color!).

Could that be anyone we know?.

We saw no evidence of the existence of the elusive Florida Healey on the
remainder of our trip, but on the return I did spot an immaculate Cobra
Daytona Coupe traveling southbound on I-95 south of ... You guessed it...
Daytona.  I don9t suppose that driver will be reading this.

Later.

Bill