Re: Summit Point pics

To: davidwjones <davidwjones@cox.net>, Healey List
Subject: Re: Summit Point pics
From: Charlie Baldwin <ewsinc@suscom.net>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 19:47:20 -0400
Dave,
I'm glad they made it to the list.  My computer hasn't gotten them yet.
Obviously I'm not a racer either or I wouldn't have been taking
pictures.  I always surmised that the hardtops helped keep the drivers
fresher also because they wouldn't be subjected to all of the buffeting
from the wind.  You have blown that theory out of the water with what
you've said.
Glad you enjoyed them.  Sorry some are a bit fuzzy.  If they were
perfect, maybe I could charge for them.
Charlie