Re: Healey review on My Classic Car

To: Rick@genomictechnologies.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Healey review on My Classic Car
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 15:19:23 EDT
The episode was filmed in June of 2004 at the Cincinnati Concours d'Elegance
at Ault Park.  Bill Fryrear of Louisville is the owner of the 100-M. Bill and
Jean are very active participants in AHCA Events and many AHCA people know
them. Happy to report that Jean recently received a kidney transplant and is
doing great so look for them to be coming to a car show near you.

Trivia question for the list: Dennis Gage, the host of the show with the big
handlebar mustache, had a career in the food industry before television. What
product did the guy with the big handlebar mustache help invent?

Jim Werner

In a message dated 5/26/05 11:14:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,