Am I holding my tongue in the right place?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Am I holding my tongue in the right place?
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 10:54:20 +1000
G'day

Perhaps I'm not holding my tongue in the right place as twice yesterday
(it's Wednesday here in the great south land) and again this morning I
posted something to the list about the Streamline 100/6s and none have
come back to me.

My God it just occurred to me that I'm the only one left alive and there
isn't anyone out there. Where is Gregory Peck when you need him?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia

Ps Yes Melbourne was the perfect place to make a film about the end of
the world