Re: Adjustable shock mount plates

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Adjustable shock mount plates
From: Larry Varley <varley@cosmos.net.au>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 11:38:29 +1000
Bob
I tack welded them in place, based on the position of the old plates,
and used a straight edge to make sure they were parallel with each other
across the car, assembled the front suspension without the springs, and
checked the castor angle ( for and aft plate location )  remembering
that the camber is adjustable so the cross location is pretty much
irrelevant. I had Kilmartins install them in my new BT7 chassis as well
as I think they are a great improvement.
Cheers
Larry