Re: Reply from Inan at Healey Surgeons

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Reply from Inan at Healey Surgeons
From: "dwflagg@juno.com" <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 18:17:27 GMT
The following was sent to me by Inan Phillips of Healey Surgeons in response to
posts about the quality of their work:

" have heard through the grapevine that a lot of people have some minor work
done here and then claim the car is fully restored by Healey Surgeons as a
selling point.  We cannot control this.  But it does attest to our reputation
for quality work.

If the perspective buyer had called us we would have verified what if any work
was done here.  Although it is our policy not to comment on price and quality
of cars being offered for sell, we will verify any work that was done here and
what additional work we suggested need doing.  I think such irresponsible
damaging comments deserve an apology on the list,  particularly when this
person admits that he has not checked the facts and have no idea if and what
work was done here.  Not to mention it is twice removed at that..."he bought it
from a guy who bought it from another guy !!!".