Static

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Static
From: "Fred Wescoe" <fredwescoe@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 15:36:44 -0400
Hi John,

I removed the radio from my car a number of years ago when it died.  I also
had static and was told by a ham radio operator to replace the coil wire with
a longer wire and put a single 4" loop in the coil wire.  It eliminated the
static.

I am now living in an area where radio recetion is very poor.  I might install
a remote tape deck in the trunk or even think about satelite radio.  These
should eliminate the static as well.

Good luck,

Fred
BJ7

Hi John,

Likely you aren't getting enough signal. Try working with the antenna.

Dave Russell