Re: Looking for static

To: <davidwjones@cox.net>, "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for static
From: "John O'Brien" <banjojohn@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 18:28:20 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
 David:

I have a generator.  I have not taken it apart for an inspection.  It seems
to work fine, but could be the source.  Perhaps worn brushes?  It's not
really a whine, and I'm not sure if the speed changes with the engine speed.
 Antenna is mounted to the front cowl just ahead of the right side of the
windshield.  I will check to see if I have it with the CD player.

John O'Brien
'61 Bugeye
'65 BJ8