International Healey Weekend 2006

To: "Healey list Forum \(Healey list Forum\)" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: International Healey Weekend 2006
From: "Mr & Mrs m Ward" <russward@lineone.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 07:16:54 +0100
Hi Everyone

Its International Healey Day here in the UK today at Tatton Park in the
Cheshire area
This is the flyer for next years event. Mark it on all of your Club Calendars
and come and join us.
for this great event.
Also if anyone had a good photo of the 1956 streamliner we could use as the
Logo it would be appreciated
Thanks

International Healey Weekend 2006

               28-29 -30th July

             International Healey Weekend in 2006 will be hosted by :
                                        The Midland Centre.

                    The setting for the weekend is Ashorne Hill Conference
Centre on the

                     outskirts of  Royal Leamington Spa and the border of
Warwick.

                    Our weekend starts on Friday evening with a Buffet and get
together.

                Saturday will take the format of a Planned Drive, taking in
some of the

                   beautiful countryside around the Cotswolds, including a
leisurely lunch at

                    one of the many Pubs in the Heart of England.

                    In the evening, we join with our Guests for a Gala
Dinner.

                Sunday will require a short drive to The Heritage Museum at
Gaydon,

                    where many familiar motoring events will take place during
the day.

                    For the Ladies who are not so keen on spending a day
looking at the cars,

                    a tour to Stratford on Avon can be arranged,  returning to
Gaydon for the

                    prize giving later in the day.

                    A booking form will be sent out in Rev Counter very
shortly and will also

                        be available on the Web site.

                           Remember to book early so as to avoid
disappointment.

                      More information can be obtained from :-

     Mell Ward on : 01827 260 644  or email. russward@lineone.net

                         Austin Healey Club Midlands Centre.

clip_image002.jpg]