Re: California Healey Owners

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: California Healey Owners
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 07:57:47 -0400
On the other hand, cars 35 years and older in North Carolina no longer have to
have a vehicle inspection, as of 1 January 2005:

In the 2003-2004 Legislative session, NCGS '20-20-183.2 was amended by adding
a new subsection that became effective January 1, 2005:
"(a1) Safety Inspection Exception. - Historic vehicles, as defined in G.S.
20-79.4(b)(17), shall not be subject to a safety inspection pursuant to this
Article."

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry