Complaint about spokes breaking

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Complaint about spokes breaking
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 01:00:24 EDT
When I discussed quality of the chrome Dunlop wheels that Moss is selling,
someone reported to the list that they had an experience with broken spokes.
I've lost the listing as to who reported that. Can you email me again, and also
tell me when this problem occurred.
Moss says that they have had no reports of broken spokes on new(ish) wheels,
and for a fully-warrantied, expensive item like a wheel, they would expect to
hear if there were problems. Anyone else have (personal, recent) experience
with broken spokes on Dunlop chrome wire wheels?
Cheers
Gary