Re: 100-6 streamliner summary

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: 100-6 streamliner summary
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 19:19:54 -0500
OK, I'll keep looking but someone else needs to spend the money to see
if we get a glimpse of the streamline on the Maserati or Corvette
videos.  I don't even have a record player anymore so I couldn't
listen to the album if I did buy it.

I'm downloading 12 pictures of the race, hopefully one may have the
streamliner in it.  It was an important race as it was Maserati's
major win with Fangio, and a pivotal race in Corvette's history as
well.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six