Re: VIR

To: "Bob Johnson" <robert.w.johnson@adelphia.net>,
Subject: Re: VIR
From: <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 23:35:17 -0400
Bob et al,

Well I'm sure you remember my dissatisfaction with the schedule change.  I
canceled my Sun trip at 10:30 Sat night.  I hated to do it to my 3 friends but
the Healey race was 90% of the reason I was willing to drive a 7 hour round
trip within 12 hours and spend probably $100 in the meantime.  If anyone has
any connection with VIR or Peter Whatshisname who is running the place let them
know they lost over $100 in tickets and food from the four of us!

Still pissed off
Keith