Re: Watkins Glen

To: "Charlie Baldwin" <ewsinc@suscom.net>,
Subject: Re: Watkins Glen
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:47:45 -0400
For the Watkins Glen Schedule, go to:

http://www.hsrrace.com/HSR/HSRHome.nsf/attachmentweb/EJEN-675PYZ/$file/Race+Schedule+-+Watkins+Glen.pdf?OpenElement

The Information I have is that spectators should sign in at registration and
get on the master overcrew list, pay $35 per head for the weekend.  I
understand that street Healeys may be able to park in the paddock along with
the racecars.  The schedule indicates when registration is open.

Also see www.theglen.com .

See you there,
Jim Smith
Healey Hundred #102