re. Re: HoYo

To: healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: re. Re: HoYo
From: joe mulqueen <joemulqueen@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 22:43:16 -0700 (PDT)
I few yrs ago when I first noticed his posts, I
thought he was a teen with the "all caps" posts,
excited comments and lots of punctuation marks.  It
wasn't until recently I realized he was someone maybe
a bit older and maybe not quite as tech savy as
others.  Anyway, I wish him well and will miss him
also!
Joe Mulqueen
'60 BT7 project