Re: Not Healey, But Close

To: "Russell E. Staub" <bbb11489@mail.azboss.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Not Healey, But Close
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 18:39:25 -0700
Russ:
The embossed sill plates sold by Moss (and probably others) for big Healeys
come from KAS in Australia. You can probably do a Google search on them.
The K in KAS stands for Kilmartin.  I think AS stands for automotive
sheetmetal.  I have their catalog, but unfortunately it is at a body shop
which is doing a BN7 MK2 for me.  The big Healey embossed pattern is not
what you are looking for.  It is small raised dots pattern.  KAS is very
easy to work with.  I had to have some special plates done, and it went
well.

John Snyder