tires & wheels for a '57 100/6 BN 4

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: tires & wheels for a '57 100/6 BN 4
From: AAHealeyguy@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 18:58:24 EDT
As per the 'subject' line I would like some suggestions on both chrome wire
wheels and  what size tires will fit my Healey.
I want to upgrade from my stock  4" wide 48 spoke steel wire wheels and I
think I want to go to 5" or 5.5" wide 72 spoke chrome wire wheels. I've been
told
to go with stainless steel spokes in chrome wheels---are there stainless
steel wheels? & are there any chrome thickness suggestions? Whats some good
brands? Any suggestions as to where I might buy these inexpensively? Dayton
wheels
were mentioned. Please, -----lets talk.

Then tires---------------------------------I pretty much want the meatiest
tires that  feasably  fit onto my car without rubbing or being otherwise
dangerous.  Oh Yea Iam also looking for thin white walls. Not the wide ones
that
Coker has. And I would like to find them reasonably priced. Again any
suggestions
as to what brand or where I might find them.

I and my Healey live in the San Diego CA area

Gerry Kwiat'