Fwd: Annice (God Speed)

To: <AHCSD-owner@yahoogroups.com>, <AHCSD@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Fwd: Annice (God Speed)
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 09:56:23 -0700
To All,

A very sad e-mail and informaton to have to share

I know some of you have met Bob and Annice Kitterer, and their Sprite,
through their trips attending Healey events throughout the USA.

As I recall, Bob and Annice spent several months last year traveling the
mid-west and east coast attending numerous Healey events hooking-up
with old and making new friends.
Bob and Annice wrote an article for the San Diego Auatin Healey Club
newsletter "Healey-Hearsay" chronicleing their journey, sharing with us
the numerous events they attended and new found friendships they made
along the way.

With that said,
so-long Annice, God Speed, and may the Healey winds forever be at your back.

Kirk Kvam  .