Great Gift!

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Great Gift!
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:21:30 -0500
For fathers day my wife informed me today that she wanted to take a "top down"
drive .  Hmmm, ok I thought, sounds fine to me. But her idea was, she takes
her "B" and I take the "A"( Healey's still under restoration).  Sounded good
to me.
So we jumped into our "4 wheeled hogs" and hit the road to wherever.    Had to
stop and have one in honor of our hard working police force at the local
Dixie Creme and then off to the back roads.

Its a great feelin to have both of these restorations on the road at the same
time.  In the past, at least one of them has been under construction while the
other has been the driver.

The day couldn't have been better,   Sunny day, low 70s,  low humidity and
super back roads.    The wife is getting more and more accustomed to her
British car and it looks like this is going to turn out to be a  weekly Sunday
event.

What more could a British Car lover, father, husband ask for but to have a
better half that is coming over to the British side.

This just could be the answer to marriage longevity.   Could take awhile to
get used to not having the navigator at my side but I guess the Walkie Talkie
will have to be my comfort for now.   And it has an OFF button that I could
get used to  :)

Have a good day all you Fathers,     Mark