Re: BN1 (late) brakes

To: Peter Linn <greylinn@ozemail.com.au>
Subject: Re: BN1 (late) brakes
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 22:17:25 -0600
Hi Peter,

The felt just holds a little oil to prevent the shoe from squeaking on
the post. It isn't intended to be between the post & the shoe. Any
little piece of felt can be cut to fit or they are available from the
usual suppliers.

To set the posts, back them out a bit, apply the brakes & while holding,
adjust the posts to just contact the shoes.

Regards,
Dave Russell