Re: KO Friendly

To: rcobb@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: KO Friendly
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 20:13:04 +0800
The long handled metal wrench tool works very well any will only mark
the ears very mildly on the edges (not the face of the knock off).  In
my opinion this tool provides the safest leverage on the knock offs,
allowing you to really tighten it up, and it is also very easy to undo
them with this tool.  In fact I get the knock offs on and off much
faster with this tool than banging away with the copper THOR.  The
tool stores easily and compactly in the boot between the spare and the
back wall of the boot.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8