tech session anomaly

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: tech session anomaly
From: tammie wall <whammie@iopener.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 10:37:21 -0500
at the last NTAHC tech session, we had, not one, but two horizontal grille
healeys with superbly installed air conditioning units.  you would normally
expect a/c on the effete roll up window versions of the marque, however, here
was a real BT7 with a factory hardtop and a BN6 with factory soft top.  one of
our club members, bret blades (not a lister ), manufactures all of the
necessary brackets and can guide you in the selection of the other required
components.
if it has become too hot for you in the cockpit of your healey but you still
don't want to get out of the kitchen, contact bret at
razorblades@mindspring.com to help bring your healey into the 21st century.
the aforementioned BT7, owned by don & joyce bundrant, is now cruising, cool
and comfy toward the NC CONCLAVE along with a jensen healey carrying don & kay
lenschow.  both parties are representing the NTAHC, AHC, USA and AHCA.  in some
circles, we won't mention any names or initials, this could be construed a
conflict of interest, however, since our primary purpose is having fun with our
healeys rather than being a PAC, we view this as just another road trip on a
healey trail.  in fact, at the conclusion of the CONCLAVE, our intrepid
travelers will head north by northwest toward Klamath Falls, OR site of the
west coast RENDEZVOUS.
so live vicariously through the  healey travels of some real TEXANS !!
jerry wall