Works Rally car photos

To: Healey Forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Works Rally car photos
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 23:07:27 +0100
All,

Yesterday I was at The Festival of Speed at Goodwood.

For the first time they had set up a special forest stage so I went to have a
look and this was what I found in the pits. It had run earlier, but wasn't
showing any likelihood of moving again that day, so to my great regret I don't
have shots of the car in action.

XJB 876 (HBN7-13707 - 29D/RU/H25633) is the only surviving XJB car in the UK.
It
took the Morleys to 14th overall in the 61 Tulip, WON the 61 Alpine, crashed in
the 61 Liege and retired from the 61 RAC. It has since been used privately as a
rally car, running in the 63 Liege among others and in more recent classics

So, if you like Works Big Healeys...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album235

follow the link!

Enjoy them.