Re: high rpm - misfire - followup

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: high rpm - misfire - followup
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 20:13:20 -0700
I second Alan's suggestion about the fuel pump (and the plug wires, though
typically they'll work for awhile until the the dist. terminals mangle the
core).

Could also be:

- some sort of vapor lock (I had similar problem out of Needles, CA at
  115degF ambient with a heat-soaked engine, but it smoothed out after
  a couple miles)

- a blockage in the exhaust system (though I don't know why temp would
  make a difference)

bs