Message Problems- List Related, not Healey Related

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Message Problems- List Related, not Healey Related
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:22:51 -0700
To those that have responded to my "Test Test" message (Dave, Ed, Bill), thank
you.  As information for everyone, I have been unable to send any messages to
The List since early June.  I am receiving messages without apparent problem.
All of my messages to  ...autox.team.net  have been 'failed delivery'.  My last
effort to resolve this problem was to delete the address in my Address Book,
even though it looked correct, and type in the address in the To: box.  That
seems to have resolved the problem (I'll know if this one gets through and
comes back to me through The List).  Even though the address appeared correct,
it must have been corrupted in my computer in some way.

No other responses are required as I will know it is working if I don't get a
'failed delivery' message.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031