Re: Photographs

To: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Subject: Re: Photographs
From: Larry Varley <varley@cosmos.net.au>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 22:04:38 +1000
Jack
I have been using a program called InfranView lately that can be
downloaded free. It has this great feature where you can open an image
in a directory, then use the forward and back arrows to scroll through
all the images in that directory. Very handy for finding that illusive
image you may go looking for. It also is quite a small program, so easy
to download. You can take a look at it at this address
http://www.irfanview.com/
No connection to me, etc, etc
Cheers
Larry Varley