Re: Goodwood revival

To: James Lea <clocks@midcoast.com>, List Healeys
Subject: Re: Goodwood revival
From: Paul Baker <paulbaker51@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:27:55 +0100 (BST)
James

I live near Goodwood and have attended the last four revivals and can only echo
Gary's comments on the event.  The cars are out of this world, the racing is
fantastic and the show is pure theatre.  I would highly recommend it to anyone
who enjoys seeing old cars racing on the limit.  Unfortunately Gerry Marshall
will not be driving the 100S this year with his usual style as he passed away
but there should be plently of other interesting cars to watch.

Paul

66 BJ8 works rep
67 BJ8

James Lea <clocks@midcoast.com> wrote:
The wife and I are planning to attend the Goodwood Revival next year and
take along the Healey. Is there one of our English members who has been
there who could give me advice about the weekend? Thanks, JL

James Lea
2 West St. PO Box 25
Rockport Maine 04856

1952 MG TD Vintage Racer
1953 Triumph Mayflower
1958 Rover P4
1962 Austin Healey 3000 BT7

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos