Longbridge BN4 Top Installation

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Longbridge BN4 Top Installation
From: "Mick Vander Ploeg" <mvanderploeg@nc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 18:50:21 -0400
I'm attempting to install a new top and new front bow on my Lonbridge BN4.
Does anyone know how the top actually attaches to the front bow?  With the new
top came another piece of vinyl to cover the bow and a hidem strip to cover
the tacks.  Does the top wrap around the bow in some way, or do you just wrap
the bow in the extra piece of vinyl, tack the top to the top of the bow, and
then attach the hidem strip over the tacks?

Any secrets would be appreciated.

Thanks for the help,

Mick Vander Ploeg
'57 Longbridge BN4