Re: Help with Ignition/Running problem with Heat

To: "Rohan Marr" <rohanmarr@mac.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help with Ignition/Running problem with Heat
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 23:38:16 -0400
I just went through a similar symptom with my tricarb, but this sounds
different.
First, I'd try removing and cleaning the clamps and terminals on the battery.
If not that, then I'd think looking at the voltage regulator or the generator.
--But I'll just bet the terminals are not allowing good flow from and to the
battery.
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA