RE: paint code

To: "'Ira Erbs'" <Ira.Erbs@vansd.org>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: paint code
From: "Alan" <Alan@nfahc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 21:09:09 +0100
 Ira.
If it's for touching up or part panels, then you'll need to get it scanned
to match what you've got.  If it's original factory Colorado it could be
anywhere between Red and Orange. I don't believe they were too fussy about
accuracy back then (the cars had a life expectancy of less than ten years).

If you are looking for a total respray then some modern mixes come into the
same ball-park as Colorado with the advantage that you can get rattle-cans
off the shelf for detailing or touch-up.

Some more details can be found at:
http://www.nfahc.co.uk/Colorado.htm

Don't bookmark the page 'cos I won't be leaving it up for more than a month.
Just grab what you need.

Regards.........
            http://www.nfahc.co.uk
            mailto:alan@nfahc.co.uk