Re: 4K for a restored BN1?

To: "Carlos Cruz" <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: 4K for a restored BN1?
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 16:38:47 -0400
This from Ebay in response to my question to the seller. JL

Dear jameslea

Our records indicate that you recently sent an email to or received an email
from bel724 through the eBay email system (for example, you may have sent an
email to this member through Ask Seller a Question or received an email from
this member through Contact eBay Member).

Sometimes eBay accounts are used to send email solicitations for
transactions outside of eBay, or to send unrelated questions in hopes that
you will respond so that the other party can obtain your email address. We
wanted you to be aware of the potential fraud risk these solicitations pose
and encourage you to be cautious about the email you received from this
member.

Please keep in mind, sales that take place outside of eBay are not eligible
for any eBay or PayPal protective services and you run the risk of losing
your money or your item if you complete these transactions. We would
encourage you to review the eBay pages related to Fraud Protection at the
address provided below for information on steps you can take to ensure that
your transactions are successful:

 http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/isgw-buyer-protection-steps.html

If you have already sent the item or sent payment for the item, please reply
to this email and we will send you additional information about how to
protect yourself.

Regards,

Trust & Safety Department