Fw: wiring harnesses

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: wiring harnesses
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 13:37:42 -0400
Received the following from BW.....
Dave J.

----- Original Message -----
From: British Wiring
To: davidwjones@cox.net
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 12:20 PM
Subject: wiring harnesses

Hi David
A customer emailed your recent discussion with someone about wiring harnesses.
We do carry all the Autosparks harnesses at prices that are very competitive
with the British pound plus the postage rates. All orders leave here within 24
hours and for Canadian customers we use the postal service with the correct
tariff markings. We also have a full line of wiring components (connectors,
grommets etc) - see the web site address below.
Regards
Lesley

British Wiring
20449 Ithaca Road
Olympia Fields, IL
USA        60461

Phone or Fax
(708) 481-9050
email: BritishWiring@Ameritech.net
web:   www.BritishWiring.com
terms: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Prepay, COD