RE: British Car Forum

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: British Car Forum
From: "Greg Wilkinson" <gregwilkinson@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 09:00:52 -0700
Hi Michael,
Basil is in the process of moving BCF to another server. He said that he would
have to do a lot of reprograming to get everything to work on the new software.
Also it will take a day or two for the new IP address associated with
"www.britshcarforum.com" to be updated in all the search engines. I'm starting
to get the DT's. ;~(

Greg