Mileage nomograph

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mileage nomograph
From: "Alex" <alexmm@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:11:02 -0400
Does anyone remember the little paper-slide nomographs that petrol stations
used to give out years ago (I recall one from Sinclair). You could put in
your mileage since the last fill-up or top-off or whatever, and then put in
the odometer reading, and it would give you MPG.

Are these still available, I wonder?

Yes, I know, MPG calculators are on the Web, or for your Palm Pilot, etc.,
but I want one that doesn't use a microprocessor and  batteries, and will
slip into a corner of my parcel shelf!

==    Alex in Maine
      1960 BT7 3000 Mark 1 - "The Blue Mainie"
      Former owner of 1957 100-6, and 1967 3000 Mark III BJ8
      http://users.adelphia.net/~alexmm/ai2q.htm