Re: Front suspension swap

To: "mike brooks" <hypercubic@yahoo.co.uk>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front suspension swap
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 21:33:59 +0100
Hello Fella's,
On my BN2 100M I have discs on all four wheels and retain the original
master cylinder and tucked up high inside the right hand front wing
[fender ] I have mounted a five inch Girling free standing remote brake
booster.......beautiful smooth, powerful ,light ,stopping power.
Hope this information helps.
Regards.
David.
www.bighealey.ltd.uk